- 1 lbs unsalted butter (or substitiute with coconut oil)
- 500mg Kind Tree distillate syringe
- Double boiler pot or 2 stacked pots
- Lidded glass jar (to store the finished cannabutter) or mold of choice
- In a large pot, bring water to a simmer and place the double boiler or stacked pot on top of the simmering water.
- Add butter/oil and distillate. While continually stirring, heat until distillate is completely blended.
- Once blended, pour your butter in a glass container or butter mold for future use.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Want to learn more about infused edibles dosage? Click here!
- You may store your butter in the refrigerator or freezer for longer shelf life.
- Consider using a childproof or locked bag for additional safety.
- Don’t forget to label the butter or oil as infused and try to include the total mg.
- You may know use this butter or oil in your favorite recipe that has this ingredient. To reduce the potency per baking batch, you should mix your infused butter or oil with non-infused butter or oil.
Visit a Kind Tree Cannabis retailer to try our Kind Tree Cannabis strains like our New Jersey cannabis strains, Pennsylvania cannabis strains and our Maryland cannabis Strains. Our if you need to look at our cannabis products like edibles, concentrates and marijuana pre-rolls.