- 2 tablespoons cannabutter (click here for cannabis butter recipe)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic gloves, chopped
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 can (28 oz) peeled tomatoes
- Turn on broiler, or preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- In saucepan, mix together and warm butter, cannabutter, and olive oil.
- Add the garlic and onions. Cook for 5 minutes, or until garlic and onions are soft.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until the sauce gets thick, about 15-20 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add to blender to make sauce smooth.
- Place the bread on a baking sheet and add the sauce, mozzarella, ricotta, and pepperoni.
- Place in broiler/oven for 5 minutes.
- Take the pizza out of the oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
Visit a Kind Tree Cannabis retailer to try our Kind Tree Cannabis strains like our New Jersey cannabis strains, Pennsylvania cannabis strains and our Maryland cannabis Strains. Our if you need to look at our cannabis products like edibles, concentrates and marijuana pre-rolls.