- 2 tablespoons cannabutter (click here for recipe)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic gloves, chopped
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 can (28 oz) peeled tomatoes
- Turn on broiler, or preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- In saucepan, mix together and warm butter, cannabutter, and olive oil.
- Add the garlic and onions. Cook for 5 minutes, or until garlic and onions are soft.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until the sauce gets thick, about 15-20 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add to blender to make sauce smooth.
- Place the bread on a baking sheet and add the sauce, mozzarella, ricotta, and pepperoni.
- Place in broiler/oven for 5 minutes.
- Take the pizza out of the oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes.