- 2 store-bought pie crust, 9 inch
- 1 cup sugar, 1 tsp off to side
- 2 Tbsp corn starch
- 2 Tbsp tapioca flour
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/16 tsp ground glove
- 6 cups peeled, sliced and cored apples
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp cannabutter (Click here for recipe)
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a large baking sheet in foil and set aside. Let crusts come to room temperature for 15 minutes.
- In small bowl, whisk together sugar with corn starch, tapioca flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves until well mixed. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix apples with lemon juice until well coated. Add dry ingredients to apple mixture and mix well until evenly coated. Set aside.
- Place one pie crust in a 9-inch glass pie dish, and press crust against sides and bottom of dish. Carefully add apple filling and spread evenly. Dot top with diced cannabutter. Place second crust on top of pie filling and center, pinching crust to seal and create a scalloped edge. Cut 4 slits in top of crust, and trim excess.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg and 1tsp of water. Brush pie crust until coated, and sprinkle with 1 tsp of sugar.
- Cover edges of pie with a strip of aluminum foil to avoid excessing browning. Place pie on foil-lined baking sheet, and place into oven and bake 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, reduce oven temperature to 375°F and continue cooking for an additional 50-55 minutes. When pie is golden brown and filling is bubbling, remove from oven and place on cooling rack.
- Let cool approximately 30 minutes before serving.
TIPS & TRICKS
Want to learn more about infused edibles dosage? Click here!