- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- ½ granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- your favorite Kind Tree distillate oil
- Set oven to 275 degrees
- Whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Beat softened butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until mixture appears fluffy. Proceed to add peanut butter until mixed evenly. Add the vanilla and eggs. Once all combined, mix in the dry ingredients until the mixture is smooth.
- Add your favorite Kind Tree distillate! Mix thoroughly.
- Roll dough into small round balls, and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool down and enjoy!
Want to learn more about infused edibles dosage? Click here!