- 1 ½ cups warm water
- 1/3 cannabutter, melted
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt (we recommend kosher)
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 4 ½ cups of flour
- Vegetable oil to cook
- 10 cups water
- 2/3 cup baking soda
- 1 large egg, beaten with 1 tbsp of water
- Coarse salt for topping
- Combine water, sugar and salt into bow, and sprinkle yeast. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, or until the mixture begins to foam. Add flour and butter and use large flat spoon to mix until well combined. After, knead until the dough is smooth and pulls away from side of the bowl. Remove dough from bowl, and clean and oil bowl with vegetable oil. Return the dough to bowl, cover with plastic wrap and keep in warm place for around 50 to 55 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line 2 half-sheet pans with parchment paper and lightly brush with oil. Set aside.
- Bring the 10 cups of water and baking soda to a rolling boil in an
8- quart saucepan or roasting pan.
- Meanwhile, divide dough into 8 equal pieces. Roll out each piece of dough into a 24-inch rope. Fold into desired shape.
- Place pretzels into boiling water, for 30 seconds at a time. Remove them from water, and put onto sheet. Brush the top of each pretzel with egg yolk and water mixture and sprinkle with salt. Bake until dark golden brown in color, approximately 12 to 14 minutes.
- Transfer to a cooling rack for at least 5 minutes before serving.
TIPS & TRICKS
Want to learn more about infused edibles dosage? Click here!