- ½ cup infused butter (Click here for recipe)
- ⅓ cup buffalo sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Fill medium to large bowl with salt, pepper, half the garlic powder, paprika, and flour. Dry wings with paper towel, and toss in mixture until evenly coated.
- Put wings onto lined and greased baking sheet, or baking rack (we used a baking rack) skin side up. Bake for 30 minutes, then flip and bake for another 15 minutes, or until crispy.
- After you flip the wings, set up a medium pot on medium heat, and your cannabis-infused butter.
- Stir until melted, then add hot sauce. Stir until mixed, then add cayenne pepper and 1 tsp of garlic powder. Stir until full incorporated.
- Bring mixture to just below boiling, and simmer.
- When wings are finished cooking, place into large bowl, and slowly add sauce until desired level, then toss wings until uniformly coated. Add more sauce if desired.
- Plate, serve immediately, and enjoy!
TIPS & TRICKS
- Make sure to dry wings as much as possible for more crispiness.
- Want to learn more about infused edibles dosage? Click here!