- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup ground flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 2.5 ounces dark chocolate
- your favorite Kind Tree distillate oil
- In a medium bowl mix together peanut butter, honey, coconut oil, vanilla, and distillate together until smooth. Add in ground flaxseed meal and protein powder of choice. Use a spoon to mix together until you can’t anymore, then use clean hands to help work together. The batter should be similar to cookie dough.
- Press into an 8×4 inch pan lined with parchment paper.
- Make the chocolate layer by adding 2.5 ounces of dark chocolate to a small saucepan and melting until completely smooth. Pour the melted chocolate over the peanut butter layer and tilt the pan so that the chocolate covers the peanut butter layer entirely.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes-1 hour before slicing into 10 squares. Store covered in the fridge until ready to eat. Bars will keep for up to two weeks.
TIPS & TRICKS
Want to learn more about infused edibles dosage? Click here!