Cannabis Infused Peanut Butter Protein Bars Recipe
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup ground flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 2.5 ounces dark chocolate
- your favorite Kind Tree distillate oil
- In a medium bowl mix together peanut butter, honey, coconut oil, vanilla, and distillate together until smooth. Add in ground flaxseed meal and protein powder of choice. Use a spoon to mix together until you can’t anymore, then use clean hands to help work together. The batter should be similar to cookie dough.
- Press into an 8×4 inch pan lined with parchment paper.
- Make the chocolate layer by adding 2.5 ounces of dark chocolate to a small saucepan and melting until completely smooth. Pour the melted chocolate over the peanut butter layer and tilt the pan so that the chocolate covers the peanut butter layer entirely.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes-1 hour before slicing into 10 squares. Store covered in the fridge until ready to eat. Bars will keep for up to two weeks.
Visit a Kind Tree Cannabis retailer to try our Kind Tree Cannabis strains like our New Jersey cannabis strains, Pennsylvania cannabis strains and our Maryland cannabis Strains. Our if you need to look at our cannabis products like edibles, concentrates and marijuana pre-rolls.