Lavender Haze Latte
TAKES ABOUT 10 MINS.
SERVES 2 PEOPLE
RECIPE INGREDIENTS –
Developed using Kind Tree Distillate
- 4 cup thinly sliced mint leaves
- 4 teaspoons dried lavender
- 1/2 teaspoon minced rosemary
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons honey, optional
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Kind Tree Distillate Syringe
- In a large bowl, combine the mint, lavender, rosemary and butter. Add boiling water, then add your desired dose of distillate (we recommend starting with 10mg THC per serving), stirring until incorporated. Cover and steep for 4 minutes. Strain tea, discarding mint mixture
- Froth milk. You can use an electric frother for a simpler process, or French press. With the press, heat milk on low. Once small bubbles start forming along sides, take off heat and pour milk into French press. Pump the French press plunger up and down until milk has doubled in volume.
- Add tea to cup. Stir in honey if desired. Then top with frothed milk. Serve immediately
- Tips & Tricks
You can also achieve this recipe with your teabag of choice. Just add boiling water and your preferred dose of distillate.
Visit a Kind Tree Cannabis retailer to try our Kind Tree Cannabis strains like our New Jersey cannabis strains, Pennsylvania cannabis strains and our Maryland cannabis Strains. Our if you need to look at our cannabis products like edibles, concentrates and marijuana pre-rolls.