- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- Your favorite Kind Tree distillate oil
- Place butter, white sugar, and brown sugar into a medium bowl. Beat in eggs one at a time. Mix in vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in oats and Kind Tree distillate. Mix thoroughly. Cover, and chill mixture for at least an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F (190 degrees C). Roll the dough into walnut sized balls, and place 2 inches apart on cookie greased cookie sheets. Make sure to flatten each cookie with a large fork dipped in sugar.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes.
Visit a Kind Tree Cannabis retailer to try our Kind Tree Cannabis strains like our New Jersey cannabis strains, Pennsylvania cannabis strains and our Maryland cannabis Strains. Our if you need to look at our cannabis products like edibles, concentrates and marijuana pre-rolls.
Want to learn more about infused edibles dosage? Click here!