- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 teaspoons cannabutter (click here for recipe)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups cheese whiz (or cheese of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ medium onion, thinly sliced
- 6 slices roast beef or thinly sliced beef
- 2 hoagie rolls, cut in half lengthwise
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter and infused butter over low heat.
- Slowly pour the milk, stirring constantly to ensure a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Once completely blended, Reduce the heat to low and add the cheese, about ½ cup at a time, whisking between each addition, for five to six minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the bell pepper and cook until softened, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the onion and cook until soft and translucent, 6 to 7 minutes. Set the vegetable aside.
- In the same pan, sauté the beef, adding a little more olive oil if the pan is dry.
- If using vegetables, return them to the pan and heat through.
- Divide the beef mixture between the bottoms of the rolls.
- Pour the cheese sauce over the mixture, top the rolls, and enjoy!
TIPS & TRICKS
Want to learn more about infused edibles dosage? Click here!