- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 teaspoons cannabutter (click here for cannabutter recipe)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups cheese whiz (or cheese of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ medium onion, thinly sliced
- 6 slices roast beef or thinly sliced beef
- 2 hoagie rolls, cut in half lengthwise
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter and infused butter over low heat.
- Slowly pour the milk, stirring constantly to ensure a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Once completely blended, Reduce the heat to low and add the cheese, about ½ cup at a time, whisking between each addition, for five to six minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the bell pepper and cook until softened, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the onion and cook until soft and translucent, 6 to 7 minutes. Set the vegetable aside.
- In the same pan, sauté the beef, adding a little more olive oil if the pan is dry.
- If using vegetables, return them to the pan and heat through.
- Divide the beef mixture between the bottoms of the rolls.
- Pour the cheese sauce over the mixture, top the rolls, and enjoy!
Visit a Kind Tree Cannabis retailer to try our Kind Tree Cannabis strains like our New Jersey cannabis strains, Pennsylvania cannabis strains and our Maryland cannabis Strains. Our if you need to look at our cannabis products like edibles, concentrates and marijuana pre-rolls.
TIPS & TRICKS
Want to learn more about infused edibles dosage? Click here!