- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 1 ¾ cups heavy cream
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1 bag kettle chips/nachos
- 1 pound chicken, shredded
- 1 jar (16 oz) salsa
- your favorite Kind Tree distillate oil
- Combine the butter and onions. Cook in a skillet over medium heat until the onions are caramelized.
- In a separate pan on medium, cook your chicken. Season to likening. Cook for about 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- In a saucepan, add the heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Add your Kind Tree distillate. Simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat. Add the garlic and onion powder, salt, salsa, and chicken to saucepan. Stir thoroughly.
- Spread out your nachos onto a plate. Top with the caramelized onions.