- ½ cups cannabutter, melted and separated into halves
- ½ buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 sugar
- 3 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 red food coloring
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp powdered sugar
- In a small bowl, combine milk, egg, and butter; whisk thoroughly.
- In another bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- Add milk mixture, and whisk together just until all of the ingredients are combined, leaving the batter slightly lumpy.
- Heat your pan over medium heat for 60-90 seconds.
- Butter the pan, then pour about ¼ cup batter into for each pancake.
- Cook for about 2 minutes or until edges set up, and the top is bubbly.
- Carefully flip the pancake, and cook for another 1-2 minutes to cook the pancake through.
- Repeat with rest of the batter.
- Dust the pancakes with powdered sugar, and serve with your favorite syrups and toppings.
Visit a Kind Tree Cannabis retailer to try our Kind Tree Cannabis strains like our New Jersey cannabis strains, Pennsylvania cannabis strains and our Maryland cannabis Strains. Our if you need to look at our cannabis products like edibles, concentrates and marijuana pre-rolls.