- ½ cups cannabutter, melted and separated into halves
- ½ buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 sugar
- 3 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 red food coloring
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp powdered sugar
- In a small bowl, combine milk, egg, and butter; whisk thoroughly.
- In another bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- Add milk mixture, and whisk together just until all of the ingredients are combined, leaving the batter slightly lumpy.
- Heat your pan over medium heat for 60-90 seconds.
- Butter the pan, then pour about ¼ cup batter into for each pancake.
- Cook for about 2 minutes or until edges set up, and the top is bubbly.
- Carefully flip the pancake, and cook for another 1-2 minutes to cook the pancake through.
- Repeat with rest of the batter.
- Dust the pancakes with powdered sugar, and serve with your favorite syrups and toppings.
TIPS & TRICKS
Want to learn more about infused edibles dosage? Click here!